HAPPY SKINCARE 'Chirpy' Charcoal Cleansing Gel
Mornings can be a Hectic (with a capital H) and you just need to have a streamlined routine. You need your freaking fabulous status intact as you step out into the day. And the Chirpy Charcoal Cleansing Gel is your “easy to use in the shower” cleansing phenom.
It has synergistic blend of anionic, non ionic and amphoteric ingredients. Erm...In English please Aaron??... This simply means it cleans and clears your skin without that dreaded over drying tight feeling.
We’re into bamboo charcoal big time, and if you haven’t tried it then you should! Bamboo charcoal has the ability to clean deeeeeeeep into your pores. It’s non toxic, has low irritation potential, and is incredibly gentle.
The list of Chirpy’s special talents is nothing to be sneezed at. There’s so much more to it than just the so-hot-right-now charcoal.
- Bromelain-rich Pineapple gives you natural AHAs (Alpha Hydroxy Acids) for gentle exfoliation
- Step aside green tea. Purifying White Tea packs in the anti-oxidants and anti-ageing goodness.
- Activated Bamboo Charcoal absorbs grime, sebum, dirt, toxins and pollutants
- Non-drying (no icky tight feeling here!)
- Quick, easy and shower-friendly
- It suits all skin types, especially very oily skin
- It’s oil free except for a little spirit uplifting Tangerine essential oil
- It’s BRILLIANT if you’re prone to breakouts or excessive oiliness
- And YES, it is black. But it’s not scary Mary and washes off completely without no effort at all.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice*, Betaine, Activated Charcoal, Decyl Glucoside, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Ananas Sativus Fruit (Pineapple) Extract, Glycerine*, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, P-Anisic Acid, Citrus Reticulata Peel (Tangerine) Oil, Sodium Phytate